StC Payroll Giving has for many years promoted the scheme in Northern Ireland with great success, so it was only ever going to be a matter of time until we looked at a similar scheme for the Republic of Ireland.
Following demand from some of our clients who have operations in the ROI, we are delighted to offer and promote Sustain in 2013.
The purpose of Sustain is to enable employees of employers in the Republic of Ireland to donate regularly in euros from their net pay to charities of their choice, ensuring a reliable and regular income stream for their chosen beneficiaries.
• It enables regular giving to charity via payroll deductions from net pay
• It's exclusive to the Republic of Ireland
• Deductions of only €1.50 per week or €6.00 per month required
• No limit on total amount deducted or the number of charities to which donations are made
• Donations distributed regularly and promptly at the beginning of each month
• Simple and sustainable way to support Irish charities
• Charities can benefit from tax concessions on donations in excess of €250 per annum
• Enlist support of longstanding and loyal donors
• Regular and guaranteed monthly funding for charities
We are working in conjunction with Charitable Giving to promote Sustain in the ROI. Charitable Giving are an HMRC approved Payroll Giving Agency in the UK and administer the Sustain scheme.
Quick links >>