Inclusion can be a challenge with the mix of site based and remote working as the new normal. Maintaining a team spirit is vital to ensure that employees don’t feel isolated With zoom fatigue a reality, how can you connect with your remote workers.
Connecting colleagues with charity activities is one way to bring a team together whether that’s friendly team rivalry with a sponsored step challenge – socially distanced of course, a volunteering challenge like gardening or perhaps a fun Payroll Giving competition like the StC annual Selfles Selfie event.
We recognise the challenges faced by CSR, Benefits and Employee Engagement managers and have created a range of online services to support employers promoting their Payroll Giving scheme:
- monthly hyperlinked images with text to add to your employee communication channels
- virtual promotions via webinars tailored to suit your organisation. Lasting around 12 minutes the webinars give an overview of the Payroll Giving scheme, feature a charity video on what Payroll Giving means to them, show how to sign up to the scheme and answer any questions live.
- Recorded webinars to add to your intranet, Yammer or other employee communication channel so employees can view when convenient.
- Bespoke email communications
- Fun, inclusive competitions and challenges.
- Short Payroll Giving videos to share with employees
- Workplace Giving Hub
Get in touch with our award winning team for a call to discuss your charitable activities and tell us what you would like to achieve.
However you choose to encourage teamwork our Workplace Giving Hub is the best tool for ensuring employees can keep up to date with charitable activities anytime , anywhere.
Join one of our Workplace Giving Hub webinars to find out how the hub can be tailored to suit your organisation and have all your questions answered by our expert team.