"The only Professional Fundraising Organisation
to include dedicated donor monitoring as part of what we do"
In 2017 Bowel Cancer UK are proudly celebrating their 30th anniversary. Since 1987 they've been determined to save lives and improve the quality of life for all those affected by bowel cancer.
This wouldn't be possible without your support, and although they've achieved some key milestones, the job is not finished. They've not stopped bowel cancer. They're making good progress, but not enough and not fast enough. This is why they still need your help.
Give your time, money...or take on a challenge of a lifetime!
1. The Brighton Half Marathon on Sunday 26 February passes the Royal Pavilion and St Peter's Church and gives you wonderful cliff top and panoramic views of this vibrant seaside city.
2. The Adidas Silverstone Half Marathon on Sunday 12 March is perfect for Formula 1 fans! It's a three lap race and very flat - a great opportunity to chase a personal best time.
3. If you'd rather be running around the kitchen than on the track, get involved in Be a Star, Bake a Cake and hold cake sales during April.
4. Encourage your loved ones who are of screening age (60-74, or 50-74 in Scotland) to take part in the Bowel Cancer Screening Programme for Bowel Cancer Awareness Month in April.Bowel cancer screening can save lives. If bowel cancer is found early, it is easier to treat.
5. Run the award winning Greater Manchester Marathon on Sunday 2 April. It was voted the UK's best marathon at the Running Awards so it's one not to miss.
Posted on: 02/01/2017 Categories: Charity News
Quick links >>