"The only Professional Fundraising Organisation
to include dedicated donor monitoring as part of what we do"
We are incredibly proud of our employee's generosity in donating more than £1.5 million through Payroll Giving since 2002. StC Payroll Giving have given us fantastic support, adding 700 new donors this last year alone.
Claire Finch, B&Q Charities and Schools Co-ordinator.
What makes StC Payroll Giving unique?
Here, we tell you why Sainsbury's, B&Q, John Lewis, ASDA, M&S and many others count on us to make their Payroll Giving Scheme the best it can be.
To be at the forefront of the sustainable growth of Payroll Giving and through innovation, consultation and transparency, make Payroll Giving the UK's preferred method of committed giving.
USPs - What we do...uniquely
- WE CARE: We are the only Professional Fundraising Organisation to have a dedicated donor monitoring and tracking team (www.belldm.co.uk), ensuring each and every individual donation to charity is treated with the utmost care and attention. They use the latest ShareFile technology to ensure your data remains safe and that your gift is treated with the care it deserves. To this end, our specialist team is in frequent contact with your Payroll Giving Agency (CAF, Charities Trust or Charitable Giving) and your donors' charities. We are proud to offer this tailored service to both charities and companies.
- WE GET RESULTS: Together with our sister company (www.bellfundraising.co.uk), we recruit more Payroll Giving donors every year than anyone else.
- WE SUPPORT YOU: Your dedicated Account Manager will be with you every step of the way, ensuring that we make setting up and promoting the scheme as easy as possible. We work as hard for you as we do for our amazing charities.
- WE HAVE IT COVERED: We have unrivalled expertise and coverage across the UK; our highly trained pool of professional fundraising talent is working hard to raise awareness of Payroll Giving from Aberdeen to Abergavenny, Belfast to Belsize Park.
• We cover night shifts, Saturdays; whatever suits.
• One-to-one chats, benefits days, group talks, Payroll Giving stands.
• Online Giving, iPad, smartphone/android, even good old paper forms!
- WE FEED BACK: The best reporting; timely, free of charge, with the information you need, when you need it.
- WE TALK THE TALK: Promoting Payroll Giving is not a one-size-fits-all solution and nor should it be. We take the time to get to know you, your organisation and your culture.
- WE WALK THE WALK: We practice what we preach, StC Payroll Giving are already Gold Level Payroll Giving Award holders and we are aiming for the Platinum level next!
Quick links >>